- Solve complex business problems by formulating, developing, and interpreting statistical models and analysis.
- Develop prototypes of new solutions.
- Conduct R&D for methodology improvement.
- Communicate complex analytical results via documentation and presentations.
- Work closely with the sales team and clients to make value-added analytical services available to customers.
COMPENSATION: Base range : $115K - $142K (higher based on experience & fit) + 20% BONUS
- Ph.D. in quantitative disciplines such as Statistics, Economics, Operations Research, and Mathematics.
- 3+ years of working experiences.
- SAS programming skills. Familiarities with other software, such as R, are a plus.
- Proven track record of independent thinking & innovative approaches to problem solving
- Ability to work in a team environment - ability to brainstorm and exchange ideas
- Ability to demonstrate strong communication and project management skills
LOCATION: NYC / NJ Metro
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume or inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Artemis Executive Consulting is a specialist consultancy with a 100% focus on finding and developing outstanding leadership and management...