At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Insightful expertise is a core value at ADP. In Major Accounts Services, it means that we build exceptional business solutions for our clients so they can focus on what matters most to them – growing their business. We are a passionate partner committed to their success – and are looking for like-minded individuals who want to be part of our winning team.
Client support at ADP. It’s all about enabling the clients we serve to be more effective employers. You can make it happen by collaborating with other ADP Associates to ensure our products and services deliver winning results. The expert support you provide can make our workforce solutions stand out in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
This position coordinates the timely pick-up of clients' payroll data and the delivery of payroll packages
via ADP Drivers and outside courier services. Maintains a database of clients' pick-up/delivery
information and coordinates changes with all regional departments. Provides prompt and courteous
service of clients' and Client Service associates' inquiries or traffic-related problems.
1. Ensures all appropriate payroll data is distributed to drivers and outside courier services.
2. Maintains a database of clients' pick-up/delivery information and coordinates any changes with other
3. Provides communication support to drivers and outside courier services. Notifies Traffic Supervisor
or Manager of any problems.
4. Coordinates utilization of outside courier services, rental car agencies, scheduled vehicle
5. Responds to clients' and Client Service associates' inquiries and traffic related problems.
6. Notifies clients of any excessive delays pertaining to the delivery of payrolls.
1. Performs other relevant duties and assignments as directed by the Traffic Supervisor or Manager
Coordinates and may authorize the utilization of outside courier services and rental car agencies.
Experience, Skills, Academic:
1. Education: High School diploma or equivalent.
2. Generic Skills: The ability to communicate effectively. Also, the ability to utilize a desktop, basic MicroSoft programs, and communications equipment.
3. Logistics experience helpful
About ADP : We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success . Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE ® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes ® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
Area of Interest:
United States, Pleasanton, CA
Automatic Data Processing - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource (HR),...