We are currently seeking a Dispatcher for our Fluid Management Services location in Crane, TX.
- Coordinating, scheduling and communicating information to crew and field personnel, as well as organizing and tracking relevant information according to customer demands
- Preparing forms from billings, statements, invoices, receipts or vendor data, including processing crew tickets and entering issue slips for customers using different billing procedures
- Maintaining paperwork and price tickets, posting log books, recording mileage logs on trucks including weekly report on truck drivers’ non-billable time
- Keeping proper record of all jobs in work log according to established guidelines
- Answering incoming phone calls and/or inquiries, maintaining and providing positive and effective service to both internal and external customers
- Making arrangements for shipping and delivery to ensure orders are properly handled
- Preparing and processing orders and maintaining all necessary supplies
- Keeping time cards distributed and tallied, making distributions of truck books, collecting pre-trip/post-trip reports and referring any irregularities to proper management for handling
WHY WORK FOR KEY ENERGY SERVICES?
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Minimum of one (1) year basic oilfield well servicing experience, or work experience in a related field
- Previous dispatch experience or experience driving a vacuum truck is necessary
- Weekend work required
- Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and written, in English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks at once
- Basic problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to interact with others in a team environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic computer skills, with the ability to function in a Windows-based environment
- Must be knowledgeable of the area
Key Energy offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, vision and dental coverage, life insurance, 401(k), education assistance, short-term disability coverage and paid time off. For consideration, please apply at the bottom of this page. EOE
Key Energy Services is a dynamic and well respected company with a mission to be a leading global well intervention and production...