Responsible for the efficient scheduling and coordinating of all materials and construction services technicians, capitalizing on each technician's expertise and experience.
- Determines and communicates daily individual assignments for technicians
- Handles routine client telephone contact concerning scheduling field inspections
- Maintains and updates project and calibration files
- Schedules deliveries and pickups of packages, reports, plans, specifications, supplies, etc.
- Reviews field inspection/testing reports for administrative review
- Prepares billing under the direction of Business Manager
- Performs data entry of scheduling information and assists in data entry of inspection/testing reports
- Sets up projects under direction of the Business Manager
- Data entry for initial field reports and assignment numbers
- Other duties as assigned by Direct Report
Must pass a drug test prior to employment and will be subject to post-accident, random, and reasonable cause testing during employment.
- Education to include high school degree or GED
- Must have computer skills for present and future software scheduling and construction industry-related programs
- Must have ability to effectively interact with various levels of management within the organization
- Must be able to work efficiently, handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills, exceptional organizational skills and consistent follow-through skills. Excellent listening and judgment skills necessary
- Requires basic math skills to verify calculations
- Ability to operate standard office equipment
- Presents a professional appearance to best represent the company
- Must have ability to utilize hand tools such as sledge hammers, shovels, and picks
- Requires heavy lifting 45+ lbs.
- Ability to work outside and work on equipment
- Ability to comply with all attendance requirements as noted in most current edition of Corporate Policy Manual
- Must be able to work some overtime when needed and is a true team player
- Schedule may require phone and email communication outside of normal working hours
RABA KISTNER is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color religion gender, or national origin. Females and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Raba-Kistner - 22 months ago