Schedule daily deliveries to stores to ensure timely and efficient delivery. Responsible for effective communications with transportation personnel and customers.
REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- (60%) Create daily dispatch schedules.
- (10%) Monitor hours of service for D.O.T. compliance.
- (10%) Enforce safety procedures such as monitoring driver reports to ensure equipment safety.
- (10%) Ensure balanced distribution of workload.
- (10%) Hire, train, and road test new hires.
REQUIRED: High School Diploma or equivalent
REQUIRED: Must be CDL and DOT certified
ADDITIONAL SKILLS NEEDED
PC skills including Microsoft Word and Excel.
REPORTS TO: Transportation Manager
Save-A-Lot - 18 months ago
Moran Foods (dba Save-A-Lot, Ltd.) is growing a lot because its customers don't have to pay a lot. The extreme-value grocery chain...