A dispatcher assures passenger luggage is delivered by coordinating the pick-up and delivery of the luggage between the airline and the guest. The dispatcher will pick up luggage daily from the airport, coordinate a delivery schedule, assign bags to drivers and assure the delivery schedule is met. This position will perform associated administrative duties including customer service and customer billing.
· Coordinates availability of drivers with the delivery schedule
· Dispatch baggage delivery routes efficiently and with a focus on meeting service levels
· Provides safety guidelines when issuing operating instructions
· Perform airport baggage sweeps
· Billing and customer service
· Regular communication with airline staff and independent contractors
· Dispatch experience preferred
· Experience in route planning preferred
· Ability to work in a high pressured environment
· Ability to multi-task and resolve operational situations
· Knowledge of the metropolitan area
· Ability to lift 70 lbs.
· Strong computer and organization skills
· Good Driving Record
· Excellent communication skills
· Available to work various shifts
Candidates will be required to obtain an Airport Badge for consideration and must be able to pay for the badge application.
DataPlusValue is an Indian business procedure and IT services company. We offer privileged and extremely precise Data Entry and Data...