Posting Job Title: Dispatcher - Quota Routing (Severance)
Requisition #: 147108BR
Posting Location: Cleveland Heights, OH, US
Area of Interest: Customer Service/Member Services
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Position will monitor all field activity and respond accordingly; resolve all problems expeditiously and professionally; and assign work orders in a timely manner. Must understand and performs all duties of a Dispatcher. Organize daily workload of installers and technicians. Will assign and schedule work load, changes, trouble calls and disconnects for technical and field staff.
Shift : 5:00 AM - 2:00 PM (Flexible)
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Resolve customer service/repair problems.
- Schedule, route and assign work orders in a timely manner.
- Monitor and alert proper personnel for alarm system, fiber and underground location.
- May communicate pertinent information including customer service issues and emergency outages etc., to other systems.
- May perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned and/or required. (Respond to text messages, Phone availability)
- High school diploma or general education diploma (GED)
- Computer Applications
- Customer Relations
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
FCC Unit_TWC: 6067
- Icoms billing system knowledge
- Previous Dispatching experience preferred
Controlling Establishment ID: 00660 - Cleveland Heights Severence
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable - 9 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...