Passionate, patient-focused hearing aid dispenser, skilled in patient diagnostics and hearing evaluations, sought for dedicated Private Practice to fit and dispense hearing aids best fit to patient’s needs. Locations in Groton or Norwich, CT.
- We are family oriented- every patient is welcomed as if they are family and treated with special care and a smile
- The patient will leave having received a first class customer experience
- Service oriented: we do everything we can to improve a patient’s hearing
- State of the art technology is a priority
- Create the best patient journey for the customer through counseling and instruction
- Conduct patient diagnostics by administering hearing evaluations, tests, and/or examinations
- Fit and dispense hearing aids and recommend proper assistive devices according to patient needs
You will need:
- Education: CT State Dispensing License required
- Experience: 1 year or more of dispensing and diagnostic testing
- Knowledge of hearing aid fitting software systems such as sycle.net preferred
- Good problem solving skills, analytical abilities, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills required
- Computer knowledge is required
***Special note: This position is not with Starkey Hearing Technologies. It is for a position with a Starkey Hearing Technologies Business Partner. Benefit plans and availability vary by position. Please confer with the Business Partner regarding benefits.***
As a Starkey Hearing Technologies’ brand, Starkey is much more than the hearing aids we produce. Starkey is an experience. One that doesn't...