SUMMARY: Processes customer orders from floor stock to distribution, maintains accurate product counts and assists in all aspects of warehouse operational needs, Warehouse, Guymon, OK.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Work to assure satisfactory event flow for completion of Work Orders in a timely manner for packaging, charge-out and distribution.
- Complete paperwork on items shipped and backordered in a timely and accurate manner.
- Move received inventory to appropriate locations and direct back-stock replenishment.
- Be certified to operate all equipment and vehicles in a safe manner. (Not main supply trucks)
- Part-time delivery may be involved.Must be MVR approved.
- Conduct cycle counts of inventory items as directed.
- As needed, receive inventory from vendors and compare items received with vendors’ packing lists.
- Assist in housekeeping required to maintain warehouse area in neat, orderly and clean condition.
- Bring operational needs or requirements to the attention of Inventory & Receiving Administrator and Manager for review and/or implementation.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the work environment, knowledge, skill, and/or ability required or preferred. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: High School diploma. Previous warehouse experience preferred.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret pick lists and packing slips. Ability to effectively provide information related to job duties and respond to questions from co-workers, Supervisor and Purchasing & Distribution Manager.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to assist in solving inventory variances. Ability to interpret and follow a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram and schedule form.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES: The ability to learn and effectively use a compute, if required, and learn computer programs that are or will be made available. Ability to operate basic office equipment. Must have the ability to operate a forklift.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
NORMAL WORK SCHEDULE: The hours and days of work are established by departmental needs and at the discretion of management.
Seaboard Foods - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard
Seaboard Foods is one big pork project, but taxpayers should take heart -- the government has nothing to do with it. A subsidiary of...