Distribution Associate 2-ORS Nasco * Cincinnati
Advanced skill distribution role. Individual may work in any of a variety of distribution roles.
- Receives incoming shipments of merchandise.
- Conveys materials to or from storage or work sites to designated areas.
- Verifies receipts against delivery manifest and/or purchase order.
- Will be responsible for becoming certified to operate power equipment.
- Stocks merchandise in proper locations.
- Fills customer orders.
- Packs a variety of products.
- Assembles orders for pickup or for loading on delivery truck.
- Process customer returns.
- Run required equipment in a safe and controlled manner.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area and assist with housekeeping of the facility/work area.
- Must be able to understand simple directions in English.
- Basic Math
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Warehouse/Distribution-related experience preferred.
- Experience in forklift operation required. Certification in forklift operation preferred.
United Stationers - 16 months ago
Don't think that United Stationers is just another paper pusher. The company is a leading wholesale distributor of office supplies and...