Distribution Center Manager III - Supply Chain
We are committed to shaping the future of our industry. Lead with us as you manage the operational activities of both Warehouse and Fleet teams within one of our state-of-the-art distribution centers. You are detail oriented, have clear communication skills, and a unique capacity to manage through multiple and conflicting priorities. Your capacity for problem solving ensures safe and timely delivery of customer orders - a key to the success of the Kellogg Company!
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Distribution Center Manager at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
• Supervising office, warehouse, and delivery personnel; potentially across multiple locations
• Partnering with sales management and merchandising teams
• Collaborating with regional and corporate staffs including HR/Labor Relations, Finance, Internal Audit, Logistics and Capital Engineering
• Building and maintaining external relationships with customers, contractors and vendors
• Participating in collective bargaining agreements (if located in a union facility)
• Driving Lean sustainability programs
• Showcasing your knowledge of our Centralized Routing and Onboard Computer Systems by delivering the Key Performance Indicators associated with them
• Providing direct leadership to your team to ensure on-time, quality delivery to the customer
• Driving a safe work environment to ensure employee and food safety
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Distribution, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
• High School / GED with extensive experience in a distribution or manufacturing environment
• Experience managing people
• Experience managing a private fleet
• Understanding Logistics Technologies, Warehouse Management Systems, Voice Technologies, SAP, MS Office Suite, Onboard Computer Technology
• Bachelor’s Degree substantial experience in a distribution or manufacturing environment
• Lean/Six Sigma experience
• Problem Solving Skills and Analytical Abilities
• Understanding of Federal/State/Local Operations
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Some travel may be required.
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this
for English or this
In 1906, W.K. Kellogg saw a better way. Healthier food and a healthier work place. “I’ll invest my money in people,” W.K....