Lord & Taylor is looking for an Operations Manager for
its Wilkes-Barre Distribution Center.
The DC Manager is responsible for expediting new freight
to stores. The Manager dictates the pace and
productivity of the building by maximizing the carton
flow throughout the building. The position will reach
across all areas of the Distribution Center, including
receiving of new freight, processing merchandise to
company standards and loading outbound freight to
utilization to fulfill production goals during both
- Ensure adequate staffing, equipment and space
peak and non-peak periods.
setting goals and follow up.
- Track/control spending within operating budget.
- Motivate team to perform at a higher level by
focus on achieving measurable improvements in
- Develop, implement and facilitate processes that
production efficiency and quality.
continuously improve policy, procedures, best
- Drive safety initiatives in the department.
- Work with personnel, staff and executive team, to
practices and training.
- Develop, promote and retain your associates.
- Any other duties as assigned by management from time
- B.S./B.A. from an accredited 4 year college or
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years of distribution center
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Proficient ability with MS Word and MS Excel
Lord & Taylor - Service Center - 10 months ago