Assist in shipping, receiving and inventory areas, storing, issuing and delivering of equipment, parts, and supplies.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receives and unpacks equipment, materials and supplies
- Assembles orders and prepares goods for shipment.
- Deliver parts to inventory and repair lines
- Pick & pack parts and equipments (desktops, printers, laptops)
Knowledge and Skill:
- Must be able to work in varying facility conditions
- Ability and availability to work irregular or extended hours
- Ability to operate hand tools and mechanical equipment
Work experience requirements:
- 2+ year’s experience working in shipping and receiving
Education & Certification Requirements
- High school diploma/GED Certificate
Benefits for Avnet Integrated companies vary from the standard Avnet Inc. benefits and are not yet posted on the internet.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. If you are interested in applying for employment with Avnet and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Human Resources department at 800-882-8638 option 4, then option 3.
Avnet - 13 months ago
If you need an electronic component, Avnet probably has it. The company is the world's top distributor of electronic components...