In more than 85% of America households, consumers reach for Pinnacle Foods brands. Pinnacle Foods is a Top 1000 Company as ranked by Fortune Magazine. We are a leading producer, marketer and distributor of high-quality branded food products, which have been trusted household names for decades. Headquartered in Parsippany, NJ, our business employs an average of 4,400 employees. We are a leader in the shelf stable and frozen foods segments and our brands hold the #1 or #2 market position in 10 of the 12 major categories in which they compete. Our Duncan Hines Grocery Division manages brands such as Duncan Hines® baking mixes and frostings, Vlasic® and Vlasic® Farmer's Garden® shelf-stable pickles, Wish-Bone® and Western® salad dressings, Mrs. Butterworth's® and Log Cabin® table syrups, Armour® canned meats, Brooks® and Nalley® chili and chili ingredients, Duncan Hines®, Comstock® and Wilderness® pie and pastry fruit fillings and Open Pit® barbecue sauces. Our Birds Eye Frozen Division manages brands such as Birds Eye®, Birds Eye Steamfresh®, C&W®, McKenzie's®, and Freshlike® frozen vegetables, Birds Eye Voila!® complete bagged frozen meals, Van de Kamp's® and Mrs. Paul's® frozen prepared seafood, Hungry-Man® frozen dinners and entrées, Aunt Jemima® frozen breakfasts, Lender's® frozen and refrigerated bagels, and Celeste® frozen pizza. Our Specialty Foods Division manages Tim's Cascade Snacks®, Hawaiian® kettle style potato chips, Erin's® popcorn, Snyder of Berlin® and Husman's® snacks in addition to our food service and private label businesses.
SCOPE OF POSITION:
This position is responsible for assisting in coordinating the flow of the display/distribution operations, and to assist in directing associates in their work assignments. This position will monitor the display build process to ensure adequate corrugate and product inventory for upcoming builds. Plan and track builds, order temporary associates for display builds, communicate potential issues to management, and maintain an orderly, safe environment. This position is also responsible for interfacing with the various PFG departments, truck drivers, outside vendors and employees, in a professional manner. Completing display/distribution paperwork and entering accurate data into BPCS and LEAN Logistics. The Warehouse Coordinator will also operate a forklift and other material handling equipment to support the distribution operations as needed. This position is responsible for working with Corporate Customer Service on the execution of customer shipments; monitoring inventory control of display packaging and finished goods, assisting with resolution of customer orders, and ensuring accurate and timely documentation of product shipments. Will also backup the Operations Manager when required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following; other duties may be assigned.
- Warehouse Coordination – Assist in the coordination of all display/distribution activities. To ensure that all display production schedules are maintained, followed, and complete. This will include making appointments, communicating with distribution associates, distribution administration, truck drivers, employees and management to achieve maximum efficiencies and attain all company/warehouse goals.
- Customer and Warehouse Delivery – Function as a contact for Corporate Customer Service, answering inquiries and responding to requests concerning customer orders.
- Inventory Control – Verify display production. Correct, document and track associate errors. Facilitate cycle counts. Record inventory adjustments and ensure proper products are available for scheduled display production and shipments. Closely monitor and take corrective action to ensure accuracy of receipts, display production and shipping.
- Problem Resolution – Assist Corporate Customer Service, Corporate Transportation, and contract carriers, in the communication and correction of issues concerning inventory shortfalls, shipment issues, order discrepancies, and customer returns.
- Data Entry and Record Keeping -- Ensure that all documentation is accurate and filed in a timely manner. Maintain inventory and whse metric reports.
- Schedule inbound and outbound appointments in LEAN.
- Participate in product recall / trace events.
- Insure FEFO is being adhered to in the warehouse.
- Back up for Payroll/Kronos.
- Create and maintain timesheets for temporary associates.
- Insure display build paperwork is accurate and complete.
- Notify Operations Manager of any equipment, material, food safety, and quality or food defense issues.
- Reconcile CHEP inventory monthly.
- Coordinate product donation pickups.
- Complete special projects, display builds, duties and assignments, as required.
- To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility accurately and satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent, required.
- Associates Degree, preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of related warehousing or inventory management experience, or equivalent administrative experience, preferred.
- Forklift experience preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of computer applications as it relates to your job function, specifically Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint) applications.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate throughout all levels of the organization.
- Solid data entry skills.
- Thorough understanding of inventory procedures, systems, and processes.
- Solid organizational skills.
- Possesses good judgment and an ability to analyze data and information in order to make effective and timely decisions.
- Ability to seek innovative and creative approaches to resolving challenges.
- Solid problem solving, multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
- Detail oriented, organized, reliable and resourceful.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to adapt well to change and accept new projects, assignments, as needed.
- Demonstrate company values of Trust, Candor and Ownership.
- Must maintain a valid Powered Industrial Vehicle operator license as issued per PFG policy.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
Pinnacle Foods Group is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Pinnacle Foods Finance LLC (PFF) is a manufacturer, marketer and distributor of branded food products. The Company’s products and...