1. Execute all tasks according to cGMP, SOP, FDA and DEA regulatory guidelines and process steps.
2. Responsible for packaging product for shipment to external customers and ensuring proper documentation is complete and freight labels are attached.
3. Responsible for picking operation of bulk product from the vault and disbursement of subject product to individual customer orders.
4. Responsible for verifying that product prepared for shipment matches customer invoice.
5. Responsible for overall general warehousing and storage operations.
6. Accurately process all outbound product including order-picking, sorting, verifying, packaging, sealing, weighing, loading and unloading.
7. Operates manual and mechanical material handling equipment. Demonstrate a familiarity with automated and manual material handling systems, bar-coding, racking, labeling, and computerized distribution and information systems.
8. Responsible for the receipt of all product and MRO items on the dock and the applicable computer transactions, Process incoming products/materials including unloading/loading, receiving, verifying, and transporting to storage, work areas, or staging areas.
9. Ensures that product identification labels are visible and attached to all material in the Vault and Warehouse storage areas.
10. Performs warehouse and vault cycle counts to ensure appropriate inventory levels and accuracy.
11. Accurately complete required paperwork and other appropriate documentation. Responsible for filing and retention of documents as outlined in applicable standard operating procedures.
12. Maintain and participate in security and loss prevention practices for handling controlled substances. Responsible for compliance with Controlled Substance documentation and accountability procedures and policies while maintaining high alert to diversion and theft possibilities.
13. Responsible for daily housekeeping and safety guidelines in accordance with cGMP practices.
14. Performs other related assignments and duties as required and assigned.
High school graduate combined with a minimum of two years experience in a computerized distribution and information system environment.
Required Experience & Technical Requirements
Must understand and use common capabilities of computers and related word processing, spreadsheets, and email applications. Must have the ability to work in a cross-functional team setting to solve problems and to accomplish goals and objectives.Brief Description/Overview:
Purdue Pharma L.P. and its associated U.S. companies are known for pioneering research on the principal cause of human suffering: chronic pain. Headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, it is one of the fastest-growing pharmaceutical companies in the world today. Purdue Pharma has led the battle against inadequate treatment of pain by developing long-acting pain-control medications that are prescribed by healthcare professionals around the world. As the sponsor of Partners Against Pain, the company provides community outreach and educational programs to encourage the therapeutic alliance of patients, their families, caregivers, and healthcare professionals.
Benefits: Purdue offers a wide range of competitive benefits to all full-time employees. Our benefit package includes a variety of benefit programs to provide for the health, welfare and financial security of our employees and their families.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce, M/F/D/V. Corporate standards require pre-employment drug testing and background investigation.
If you are interested in a specific open position, you must apply online by visiting our website at www.purduepharma.com. No hard copy resumes will be considered.
Purdue Pharma L.P. - 15 months ago