Security Finance is looking for District Managers/Multi-Store Managers!
JOB SUMMARY: Coordinate and direct the operation of a state or territory of approximately fifty branch offices to ensure compliance with state laws, Company policy and operational efficiency in order to maintain control of delinquency, minimize bad debt, and provide a reasonable return to shareholders through profitable operations.
- Operational performance of approximately fifty branch offices accomplished through supervision of four-to-eight Supervisors and Regional Supervisors.
- Evaluate and select supervisory personnel
- Develop and train new and existing supervisory personnel
- Visit and evaluate branch performance on a quarterly basis in order to advise supervisory personnel on performance observed and any corrective action needed
- Establish objectives for account gain, loan volume, and profitability for the state.
- Evaluate markets for new office openings
- Minimize delinquent debt by establishing appropriate lending and collection procedures
- Ensure compliance with Company policies, procedures, and standards
- Ensure compliance with state/federal lending regulations
- Ensure state compliance with Company reporting and record-
- Assist in resolution of customer/employee grievances
- Willing to travel during training assignment
- Willing to relocate
- Good communication and team-building skills.
- Knowledge of Company operations, policies, and standards as well as state/federal lending regulations.
- General knowledge of employment laws and the ability to travel frequently.
- Computer literate and able to use ten-key calculator, fax, and copier.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: High school diploma or equivalent, and five-to-ten years of experience in multiple site management.
Folks looking for a little financial security might turn to Security Finance Corporation of Spartanburg. Founded in 1955, the consumer loan...