Shop Operations, Albany/Schenectady/Rotterdam Area Shops
Due to expansion, we are looking for high caliber managers in the Albany/Schenectady/Rotterdam Area with District Manager experience for our fast track training program. You will run one of our shops and be given an opportunity to grow into a District Manager position where you will manage ten to fifteen shops.
The ideal candidate will have at least three years multi-unit convenience store or food service management experience and possess an aggressive, hands-on, personal management style. This is a full time position that requires a flexible schedule. A background check and drug test are required.
- Enjoy training and managing in a fast paced atmosphere
- Want to have fun with a great crew and interesting customers
- Want long term stability and control
- Able to travel to district shops on a regular basis
- Can effectively communicate with senior management and district staff
- Positively lead and motivate at weekly district meetings
If interested, please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
I scream, you scream, we all scream for Stewart's ice cream -- especially if we live in upstate New York or Vermont, home to more than 325...