The District Manager is charged with managing all aspects of Purdue's selling efforts to prescribers, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals within the district geography. The District Manager is accountable for achievement of sales goals in all territories with multiple products. This position directly manages Sales Representatives. This position reports to a Regional Manager/Director.
Key responsibilities include:
- Sourcing, qualifying and hiring sales representatives for open positions.
- Training, coaching and developing sales representatives.
- Evaluating sales representatives performance.
- Gaining buy-in and implementation of Marketing strategy for each promoted product.
- Infusing positive thinking and energy into the district.
- Conducting analysis to uncover opportunities for Purdue promoted products.
- Achieving established sales objectives within the district.
- Ensuring full compliance to Purdue's policies and procedures by every member of the district (manager included).
Four-year undergraduate degree with a minimum GPA of 2.8/4.0.
Required Experience & Technical Requirements
A minimum of three years of successful management experience required, four or more years preferred
Proficiency with MS Office.Brief Description/Overview:
Purdue Pharma L.P. and its associated U.S. companies are known for pioneering research on the principal cause of human suffering: chronic pain. Headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, it is one of the fastest-growing pharmaceutical companies in the world today. Purdue Pharma has led the battle against inadequate treatment of pain by developing long-acting pain-control medications that are prescribed by healthcare professionals around the world. As the sponsor of Partners Against Pain, the company provides community outreach and educational programs to encourage the therapeutic alliance of patients, their families, caregivers, and healthcare professionals.
Benefits: Purdue offers a wide range of competitive benefits to all full-time employees. Our benefit package includes a variety of benefit programs to provide for the health, welfare and financial security of our employees and their families.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce, M/F/D/V. Corporate standards require pre-employment drug testing and background investigation.
If you are interested in a specific open position, you must apply online by visiting our website at www.purduepharma.com. No hard copy resumes will be considered.