We are currently seeking a District Manager for our Fishing and Rental location in Lake Charles, LA .
- Reviewing, directing and modifying all aspects of operations to enhance the efficiency, safety and profitability of the district through sound planning and decision-making
- Overseeing the administrative functions (e.g. A/P, A/R, Payroll, Invoicing, Work Tickets etc.) to ensure work activities are planned and carried out in accordance with business necessity and fiscal deadlines
- Communicating company standards and expectations to field personnel and reporting to senior management the needs of employees and/or customers
- Conferring with customers to promote the sale of district’s lines of business and to broaden customer base and markets, as well as to resolve any customer concerns
- Managing and developing plans for efficient use of equipment, materials and personnel, ensuring policies, procedures and programs are implemented in accordance with established guidelines
- Managing and directing safety program activities, including enforcing accident prevention measures
- Managing product and service quality for the district and keeping tracks of revenue and expenses
- Managing and directing all personnel activities and issues in the district, including equipment allocation, maintenance and repair, meeting and satisfying customer needs and any other concerns affecting the daily operation of the district
W HY WORK FOR KEY ENERGY SERVICES?
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent; Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Five to eight (5-8) years oil field experience, with a minimum of four (4) years in a supervisory or managerial position
- Completion of Leadership or Specialized Management Training a plus
- Knowledge of company and governmental rules and regulations relative to the industry
- Knowledge of and experience in the well servicing or related oil and gas environment
- Ability to analyze and assess financial reports
- Good communication skills with the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with inside and outside contacts
- Interpersonal and time management skills
- Basic computer skills
We offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, vision and dental coverage, life insurance, 401(k), education assistance, short-term disability coverage and paid time off. For consideration, please apply at the bottom of this page. EOE
Key Energy Services is a dynamic and well respected company with a mission to be a leading global well intervention and production...