Medical Product Manufacturing
Since 1963, Cook Group companies have been among the leaders in developing healthcare devices that have improved lives around the world. COOK remains at the forefront of medical research and worldwide sales of products for endovascular therapy, critical care medicine, general surgery, diagnostic and interventional procedures, bioengineered tissue replacement and regeneration, gastroenterology and endoscopy procedures, urology, and obstetrics and gynecology. COOK is a global company with a global focus - and a global future. The Women's Health business unit brings the advanced medical device technology of COOK to the practice of obstetrics and gynecology. Cook Women's Health has cultivated working relationships with physicians and medical researchers to create a broad line of inventive products for assisted reproduction, including in vitro fertilization and embryo culture. Other technologies offered are focused in the areas of hysteroscopic and laparoscopic surgery, diagnostic sonohysterography, products for high-risk pregnancy and fetal diagnosis, and biomaterials for pelvic floor reconstruction surgery. We have an immediate opening for a highly motivated and driven sales professional in our Women's Health Strategic Business Unit. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing, well-established, and respected medical device industry leader. The territory offers substantial growth opportunities for a professional salesperson who brings the required skills. The ideal candidate will have a clinical background in women's health and outside sales experience. We’re looking for exceptional people dedicated to high performance and personal excellence.
The District Manager
General Job Description
The primary purpose of this position is to establish relationships with and sell medical devices and related equipment and services to physicians, hospitals, and outpatient facilities.
Job Functions/Duties (may include other duties as assigned)
- Develops new business and expands existing business
- Develops, maintains and executes an annual business plan for the territory
- Meets and exceeds projected sales goals
- Works independently and adapts to a changing environment
- Participates in national, state, and regional sales exhibits
- Maintains timely expense reports
- Keeps current on the managed health care environment
- Educates customers, through conversations, presentations/in-services and literature
- Complies with all policies within the Cook Employee Manual, Cook Code of Conduct, HIPAA Regulations and Cook Field Guide for Interaction with Customers
- Must travel overnight as needed
- Experience in verbal and written communications
- Experience in problem solving
- Experience in working independently with little direct supervision
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft software, e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Frequently lifts product sample cases, weighing between 20 and 50 lbs
- Works under general office environmental conditions.
- Sitting for extended periods, utilizes close visual acuity for working with computers, etc.
- Base salary
- Teamwork bonus and performance bonus
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
- Profit sharing
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible spending account
- Educational assistance/reimbursement
- Company car, including gas, maintenance, and insurance
- Company laptop computer
- Company cell phone
We are proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer for men, women, protected veterans and disabled individuals.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing as permitted by law.
Cook Medical - 11 months ago
Belonging to the Cook Medical division of the Cook Group, Cook Incorporated makes thousands of medical devices and related items. Its...