ZipRealty, Inc. - District Recruiter
ZipRealty, Inc. (NASDAQ: ZIPR) is an e-Commerce company and one of the nation's leading real estate brokerages. ZipRealty provides home sellers and buyers with transparent, real-time data through our award-winning website and high-quality service by agents with localized knowledge to complete their real estate transaction in the most efficient process available today. Our technology platform enables agents and brokerages to provide the highest quality of service on metrics that buyers and sellers value most. We have traded on NASDAQ since 2004.
What we are looking for:
ZipRealty is undergoing significant growth across our brokerage and is expanding our agent recruiting team. The District Recruiter brings real estate sales experience and/or prior experience successfully recruiting residential real estate agents. You are a “sales Pro” with exceptional, proven telephone prospecting skills, impeccable follow up and great customer service. These solid skills enable you to engage and recruit new and experienced sales agents seeking to take their business to the next level.
- Experience conducting outbound and inbound agent recruiting efforts, both cold and warm, using e-mail, voice-mail as well as incorporating a variety of campaigns (web, internet, e-mail, e-PRO, etc.) as determined by the National Director of Brokerage Recruiting
- Contact potential real estate agents to communicate the benefits of joining ZipRealty; articulate ZipRealty’s value proposition, and compensation plans when appropriate
- Continued follow up with past ZipRealty agents and all agents that have shown interest or have co-brokered a transaction with a ZipRealty Agent
- Use ZipRealty’s proprietary technology to target agents to contact
- Use database to build and manage candidate pipeline. In addition, record recruiting call data, schedule potential agent recruitment appointments and maintain district recruiting records as needed
- Strategically partner with District sales management to recruit, schedule appointments and provide candidate information. Work as a team to achieve recruiting metrics
- 1-3 years’ successful real estate sales with established production level or successful agent recruiting experience against established metric
- Excellent computer skills including experience with a CRM system or database to build and maintain pipeline
- Ability to prioritize and work independently supporting a district team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- NOTE: This is a non-exempt position
ZipRealty - 17 months ago
ZipRealty is a company built on meaningful innovation. We are energized by an ever-changing real estate market and the challenge of moving...