FIJI® Water, natural artesian water bottled at the
source in Viti Levu (Fiji islands), is the number one
premium bottled water in the United States and one of
the fastest-growing brands worldwide. JUSTIN Vineyards
and Winery, estate- grown and locally produced wines,
located in the Paso Robles appellation of California's
central coast. JUSTIN's desire is to make world-class
wines that reflect the unique soil and climate of the
JUSTIN Vineyards and Winery LLC is a privately owned and
operated winery making estate grown and produced wines.
The property was founded in 1981 by Justin and Deborah
Baldwin when they planted their 160 acre property to the
major Bordeaux varietals and created their Estate
vineyard. The winery is located in the Paso Robles
appellation of California’s Central Coast. The region’s
first grapes were planted in 1779 by Franciscan
missionaries and today are home to the third highest
concentration of wineries in the United States. Their
desire is to make world class wines that reflect the
unique soils and climate of their California Central
Coast property. Emphasis is placed on making
Bordeaux-style blends and single varietals, combining
Old World tradition with New World techniques. Mission
Statement: "To belong in the company of the finest wines
in the world." Landmark, a third-generation,
family-owned-and-operated winery, is known for its
outstanding Chardonnay wine sourced from the best grapes
in California. For more information, please visit
FIJI Water’s parent company is Roll Global LLC, a
private holding company that also owns Teleflora, POM
Wonderful, and Paramount Agribusiness (nuts and citrus).
Visit us on-line at www.roll.com.
We are seeking a District Sales Manager for our FIJI
Water, JUSTIN Winery and Landmark Vineyards Brands. This
position will support the Tampa area.
wholesaler network with specific objective to obtain
- Develop a monthly 90 day action plan with the
monthly volume objectives for the FIJI Water /
JUSTIN Winery / Landmark Vineyard brands.
branches to review market opportunities and develop
- Arrange monthly meeting with each of the distributor
agreed upon goals for the time period.Secure and
expand distribution in assigned trade channels by
setting benchmarks and calling on accounts both
independently and with distributor personnel.
programs and in guiding distributor organization to
- Assist in the development and implementation of
achieve the objectives.
decision maker (District Manager, Market Manager
- Call upon and develop a relationship with key retail
etc) at retail chains to sell in display and new
presentations to secure sales and distribution in
- Ability to develop, implement and execute sales
local market accounts.
identify opportunities, under performing accounts or
- Analyze monthly distributor depletion reports to
potential loss of distribution within the account.
achieve monthly and annual sales, distribution and
- Coach, train and motivate distributor personnel to
revenue objectives through scheduled and unscheduled
meetings, route rides, trade surveys and monthly
to include working nights and weekends when
- Ability to manage and participate in Special Events
- Participate in out of market crew drives as
SKU’s to cover monthly/weekly sales objectives.
- Ensure distributor stocks an ample supply of all
analyzing trends and actual sales.
- Schedule and influence containers as needed by
to achieve objective within budget.
- Manage use of POS, wearables and all other resources
- 80% - Market/Distributor Field Activities
- 10% - Strategic Planning
- 10% - Headquarter Interface
- BA Degree in Business or related field experience.
- Beverage industry sales experience of 2 or more
- Preferred residence in the city of Tampa or
Req. Code : 4155
- Previous Management experience a plus.
- Previous Wine Industry experience a plus.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Division/Department : FIJI Water
FIJI Water - 20 months ago
FIJI Water proves that it's hip to be square. The premium water, which comes from an artesian aquifer at the edge of a rainforest, is...