FIJI® Water, natural artesian water bottled at the source in Viti Levu (Fiji islands), is the number one premium bottled water in the United States and one of the fastest-growing brands worldwide. JUSTIN Vineyards and Winery, estate- grown and locally produced wines, located in the Paso Robles appellation of California's central coast. JUSTIN's desire is to make world-class wines that reflect the unique soil and climate of the central coast. JUSTIN Vineyards and Winery LLC is a privately owned and operated winery making estate grown and produced wines. The property was founded in 1981 by Justin and Deborah Baldwin when they planted their 160 acre property to the major Bordeaux varietals and created their Estate vineyard. The winery is located in the Paso Robles appellation of California's Central Coast.
Wonderful Brands is the Sales & Merchandising organization for Roll Global (www.roll.com), a privately-held $3 billion corporation whose consumer brands include FIJI water, POM Wonderful, Teleflora, Paramount Citrus, Justin Vineyard & Winery and Paramount Farms. The Wonderful Brands team is devoted to delivering to the customer and the consumer our high quality branded products which include Wonderful Pistachios, Wonderful Almonds and POM's Wonderful variety of pomegranates, arils and juice.
FIJI Water's parent company is Roll Global LLC, a private holding company that also owns Teleflora, POM Wonderful, and Paramount Agribusiness (nuts and citrus). Visit us on-line at http://www.roll.com/ .
We are seeking a District Sales Manager for our FIJI Water, Wonderful Nuts, JUSTIN Winery and Landmark Vineyards Brands. This position will support the Houston, Texas market.
- Develop a monthly 90 day action plan with the wholesaler network with specific objective to obtain monthly volume objectives for the FIJI Water /Wonderful Nuts / JUSTIN Winery / Landmark Vineyard brands.
- Arrange monthly meeting with each of the distributor branches to review market opportunities and develop agreed upon goals for the time period. Secure and expand distribution in assigned trade channels by setting benchmarks and calling on accounts both independently and with distributor personnel.
- Assist in the development and implementation of programs and in guiding distributor organization to achieve the objectives.
- Call upon and develop a relationship with key retail decision maker (District Manager, Market Manager etc.) at retail chains to sell in display's and new distribution
- Ability to develop, implement and execute sales presentations to secure sales and distribution in local market accounts.
- Analyze monthly distributor depletion reports to identify opportunities, under-performing accounts or potential loss of distribution within the account.
- Coach, train and motivate distributor personnel to achieve monthly and annual sales, distribution and revenue objectives through scheduled and unscheduled meetings, route rides, trade surveys and monthly reports.
- Ability to manage and participate in Special Events to include working nights and weekends when necessary.
- Participate in out of market crew drives as necessary.
- Ensure distributor stocks an ample supply of all SKU's to cover monthly/weekly sales objectives.
- Schedule and influence containers as needed by analyzing trends and actual sales.
- Manage use of POS, wearable's and all other resources to achieve objective within budget.
- 80% - Market/Distributor Field Activities
- 10% - Strategic Planning
- 10% - Headquarter Interface
- BA Degree in Business or related field experience.
- Beverage industry sales experience of 2 or more years.
- Previous Management Experience a plus.
- Previous Salty Snack Experience is a plus
- Previous Wine Industry Experience a plus.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ideal candidate preferred to live in Houston
Roll Global - 5 months ago
FIJI Water is a privately held company headquartered in Basalt, Colorado. FIJI Water is currently the second largest selling imported water...