IDenticard Account Executive - Los Angeles, CA
District Sales Manager, Los Angeles, CA
Are you are a driven, energetic and experienced outside sales professional interested in taking your career to the next level with a $1.5bn industry leader and manufacturer? Identicard is looking for a technical outside sales representative (individual contributor) for security identification related products and services to join our growing sales team. With Identicard, the products and services you sell truly make a difference – our solutions protect the employees, visitors and patients of our core customers in healthcare, education and government.
As a District Sales Manager, your responsibilities will include:
• Manage new and existing customers in all aspects of the sales process; including prospecting, qualifying, performing product demonstrations, closing sales and maintaining strong customer relationships to ensure future sales in a territory that spans from LA to San Francisco.
• Focus on effectively managing large sale opportunities with strategic customers as well as fully developing relationships with existing and prospective customer base.
• Calling on prospective clients as needed; may participate in the establishment of sales targets and design of sales plan.
• Preparing quotes as needed and booking orders; participating in training on new products.
• A wide degree of creativity is expected and a generous amount of autonomy is given to achieve stated goals
• A minimum of 3 years business to business outside sales experience with a proven track record of meeting/exceeding quota and sales goals
• Self motivation with the strong ability to multi-task
• Strong territory management and organizational skills.
• A valid driver’s license and have the ability to travel
• Strong communication with an ability to establish rapport over the phone as well as excellent face-to-face presentation skills
IDenticard is a division of the Brady Corporation - Brady Corporation (NYSE: BRC) is a world leader in complete identification solutions that help companies improve productivity, performance, safety and security. Its more than 50,000 products include high-performance labels, precision die-cut materials, signs, software, printers, and automatic identification and data-collection systems.
Founded in 1914, the company serves the Fortune 1000 companies and hundreds of thousands of other companies worldwide in markets ranging from telecommunications and electronics to transportation equipment to education. With its strong franchise of great people, innovative products and international reach along with its financial strength, Brady strives to achieve strong growth and positive shareholder value creation.
Brady Corporation - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Brady Corporation is an international manufacturer and marketer of complete solutions that identify and protect premises, products and...