UZ Engineered Products
Atlanta Sales Territory
We are seeking a proven leader in sales management and sales training to build our Georgia district. This opportunity has a significant opportunity for growth.
- Are you a sales manager who has a successful pattern with a driven industrial B2B sales team?
- Are you looking for an entrepreneurial leadership role with sales, management, and territory development responsibilities within a strong, growing company?
- Do you prefer selling a tangible product and value added services to end users as well as management?
- Do you appreciate the ability to develop sales representatives in an unlimited earnings environment?
As an Applied Maintenance Supplies and Solutions, District Sales Manager , you will achieve your sales goals and margins by developing successful territories through hiring and developing sales professionals. Use your knowledge of the industrial marketplace, sales, and operations to lead multiple districts strategically and tactically. You will build on your strengths and think outside of the box while meeting / exceeding productivity objectives at both the top and bottom line. This is a highly visible position at Applied®.
This is your opportunity to join one of North America's largest independent industrial distributors in a high-level District Sales Manager position where you will have access to over 45,000 parts and critical products, such as fasteners, cutting tools, electrical components, hydraulics, and chemicals.
KEYS TO SUCCESS:
- Manage and exceed P and L goals from: sales, profit margins, territory development, and customer development.
- Hire, develop, and coach Account Managers from new hires to veteran personnel. Use leadership by example.
- Develop successful territories within the district through account development.
- Plan, control, and direct your district’s programs and activities related to sales functions and customer service
- Drive key account growth personally and through others.
- Anticipate or investigate problems and take corrective action
- Provide sales personnel with time and territory management training
- Monitor pricing, purchasing and contract adherence for the district
To excel in this role, you will have the qualities of a successful industrial sales management professional, including an outgoing personality, intense entrepreneurial drive, a commitment to customer service and relationships, a sense of humor, and persistent follow up and coaching skills. You will:
- Practice a leadership style based on collaboration and motivation. You’ll need to establish relationships based on trust and encourage an open environment. We also like to have fun achieving our goals together.
- Use excellent interpersonal and written communication skills. Be a good listener and establish a strong sense of trust.
- Promote high morale by showing enthusiasm for your work and determination to achieve results. Lead by example.
- 2+ years of proven sales management with tangible products, and repeat business too many different markets.
- Proven success in developing and leading a team to accomplish area and companywide goals, including hiring, training, and coaching.
- Have the ability to call on end users as well as senior management
- Willing to travel overnight 60-75% of the time.
- Maintenance, Repair, Operations sales experience
- Industrial product knowledge
- Solid computer skills
- Ability and desire to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Self-motivated, drive to be the best
- Coaching skills to build a strong team
- Sense of Humor
About the Organization
Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is a value-added distributor of bearings, power transmission components, fluid power components and systems, industrial rubber products, linear motion components, tools, safety products, general maintenance products serving customers in virtually every industry. A $2.5 billion company, Applied® is an industry leader with 90 years of experience, a solid balance sheet, and a clear plan for growth. We've just completed 3 years of record back to back sales and net results!
The Applied network includes 500+ service centers, 9 distribution centers in North America, Australia & New Zealand, 19 fluid power companies creating the world's largest fluid power network and Maintenance Services and Supplies subsidiary that also specializes in inventory management solutions.
We provide engineering, design & systems integration for industrial and fluid power applications, as well as customized mechanical, fabricated rubber & fluid power shop services, maintenance training, and inventory & storeroom management solutions that provide added value to our customers. We offer more than 4 million parts critical to operations of MRO and OEM customers.
Applied's 5,000+ associates are value driven, experienced, knowledgeable associates dedicated to the pursuit of customer satisfaction through innovation, trusted products, expertise, and support. We are passionate about our core values: integrity, respect, customer focus, commitment to excellence, accountability, innovation, continuous improvement, teamwork.
• GI Jobs Magazine - Ranked in the Top 100 Military-Friendly Employers
• Fortune 1000 List of America's Largest Companies 2004-2012
• Selling Power - 3rd best Company to Sell For, 2012 (5th year in a row in the top 50)
• HR Chally Group ' Customer-Rated World Class Sales Winner
• Ranked 15th on Industrial Distribution's Big 50 List of industrial distributors
Base, bonus opportunity, automobile program, 401K w/match, medical, dental, vision, and much, much more!
Overnight Travel 60-75%
Applied Industrial Technologies - 4 months ago
MSS Acount Manager
Applied Industrial Technologies
Applied Industrial Technologies
- 30+ days ago
Applied Industrial Technologies, Inc. (Applied) is a North American distributor of industrial products. The Company also provides fluid...