This is the company that puts mascara on lashes and food on tables, that fights wrinkles with one hand and Breast Cancer with the other. That knows the value of a perfect lip, but still opens its' mouth and speaks out against Domestic Violence and for women's financial independence. This is the company that not only brings beauty to doors, but also opens them. The company that supports 6 million Representatives in over 100 countries. This is Avon. The company, that for 125 years, has stood for beauty, innovation, optimism and above all for women.
Avon is looking for passionate, Corporate Sales Managers who seek a challenging and rewarding position leading a team of independent sales representatives.
- Consistently Deliver Sustainable Sales Results
- Analyze business results and market opportunities to establish stretch goals and strategies to obtain these goals
- Implement strategies and relentlessly target goal achievement
- Train and develop Sales Leaders and Top Selling Representatives through coaching and mentoring
- Conduct Avon Opportunity Meetings and generate interest through influencing, motivation, praise and recognition potential Leaders and Top Sellers
- Conduct 90 day business planning sessions on a quarterly basis
- Appoint, Train and Develop New Sales Leaders
- Identify people with the aspirations, abilities and qualities to build a successful business or lead a team
- Role model and coach the Sales Leaders in Time/ Calendar Management and Business Analysis skills
- Interact consistently with all Sales Leaders following-up to role model, coach, and observe activities, calendar management and performance.
- Motivate, praise and recognize achievement of others
- Plan and Analyze Results (daily/ campaign/ quarterly/ annually)
- Review and Analyze daily pertinent reports that drive the district performance to identify/address performance gaps
- Build action plans for field activities based on current strategies & update daily/bi-weekly/monthly calendar accordingly
- Execute Avon activities & strategies
- Engage in deployment of Sales & Marketing Strategies and Field Activation
- Drive a strong Field Events Strategy with high energy towards Prospects, Representatives & Sales Leaders by leveraging use of alliances, experts, partnerships and social media.
- Represent Avon core values, principles and best practices in the field
- At least three years Sales, Account Management, or related experience preferred
- Multi-level marketing experience a plus
- Excellent leadership skills (mentoring, coaching, motivating)
- High level of business acumen
- A passion for sales and motivating salespeople
- College coursework/degree preferred.
- English/Spanish bilingual skills are a plus.
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs. on a frequent basis and a maximum of 50-55 lbs. on an occasional basis.
- Must be able to perform stooping, bending and lifting from low positions (floor level or slightly above an automobile trunk). Requires ability to set up, break down and load displays of large quantities of products.
- May require going up and down stairs and steps while carrying materials.
- May require extended periods of standing.
- May require driving for extended periods of time.
Avon Products, Inc. - 21 months ago
Avon is a leading global beauty company, but it's also a philanthropic powerhouse as the largest corporate supporter of women's causes...