ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Stay up-to-date and follow all Quality System procedures related to this job, which can affect the quality of products or services provided to our customers.
1. Sell Natus products to customers
2. Generate sales leads
3. Generate sales quotations and related customer correspondence
4. Call on customers and close sales contracts
5. In-service Hardware Installations when required
6. Provide management, clinical consultants, field support, and specialist with feedback on the status of new and existing business opportunities
7. Prepare and review annual and monthly sales forecasts
8. Prepare and execute annual district sales plans
9. Conform to all RA/QA requirements
10. Utilize Clientele to forecast and manage accounts and track potential leads
11. Describe alternative financial acquisition options to customers
12. Maintain the minimal job requirements as determined by your manager
13. Achieve Plan for the territory
14. Complete competency testing for any current product line or added product line at 85% accuracy.
15. Driving is an essential part of this job and the DSM is required to maintain a clean driving record.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
1. Bachelors degree preferred, Medical Qualification a strong plus
2. Minimum 5 years experience in sales
3. Experience in capital goods sales process a plus
4. Ability to work independently or with small groups of support staff a plus
About Natus Medical Incorporated: Natus is a leading provider of healthcare products used for screening, detection, treatment, monitoring and tracking of common medical ailments such as hearing impairment, neurological dysfunction, epilepsy, sleep disorders, newborn jaundice and newborn metabolic testing.
Location: Seattle, WA
Status: Full time
Natus Medical Incorporated is an EOE, M/F/D/V
You may also fax your resume to (650) 802-0531 Attn: Human Resources, referring to the Job Title.
No calls please, principals only and only local candidates will be considered.
Natus is a leading provider of healthcare products used for the screening, detection, treatment, monitoring and tracking of common medical...