In a business consultant capacity, assist Mitsubishi dealers in the Boston, Massachusetts area to profitably sell Mitsubishi vehicles and accessories, while providing their customers with an excellent buying experience.
1. Attain district wholesale and retail sales objectives.
2. Contact dealerships, and coordinate wholesale, retail vehicle, and P.O.E. accessory sales activities with dealer principal, general manager and/or department managers.
3. Develop and maintain an effective, professional long-term relationship with dealers within the assigned district.
4. Communicate with dealerships and provide consistent direction of policies, procedures, etc.
5. Monitor dealers adherence with policies and procedures, and participation in sales, marketing, and advertising programs.
6. Advise zone management of non-compliance situations and recommend solutions.
7. Analyze individual dealership sales, market penetration, and vehicle inventory.
8. Develop and recommend marketing/promotional strategies to assists dealership in maximizing wholesale/retail sales volume, profitability, and customer satisfaction.
9. Coordinate, plan, and implement sales strategy with knowledge and cooperation of district counterparts.
10. Other duties as assigned.
1. 5 years of professional exempt level automotive retail/wholesale experience.
2. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
1. Prior automotive retail sales experience such as Sales Representative, Sales Manager, F&I Manager.
Mitsubishi Motor Sales of North America - 30+ days ago