The future of Farmers is dependent upon a strong agency owner foundation. It is imperative our District Recruiter have the ability to recruit, select, and train future agency owners in support of our distribution share goals.
Suggested Best Practice Job Functions
Core job duties include (but are not limited to):
- Coordinates and implements all active and passive recruiting systems.
- Administer agent referral program, recommends referral bonuses and selects target jobs for referral.
- Implements multiple active and passive recruiting systems to recruit Farmers Agents and staff.
- Implement tracking systems to monitor the recruiting systems.
- Conducts agent interviews and agency career seminars, maintains continuing liaison with centers of influence.
- Recommends any recruiting, interviewing, testing and selection procedures changes to the Manager.
- Field Recruiting and outdoor prospecting
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Drive and Productivity - Able to bring about great results from ordinary circumstances; prepare for problems or opportunities in advance; undertakes additional responsibilities and responds to situations as they arise without supervision.
Innovation - accepts innovation and improvement recommendations.
Communication - acceptable verbal communication skills.
Preferred Skills and Abilities
Prior recruiting experience preferred.
Bilingual Preferred: Spanish, Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean, Hindi, Tagalog, Vietnamese
Four-year college degree must.
Special Skill Requirements
Must obtain Property, Casualty, and Life insurance licenses within 6 months. Must obtain Series 6, 63, and 26 licenses within one year. Local travel required to develop Centers of Influence and job fair sites.