Responsible for the overall supervision and successful operations of the service line activities at the district. Ensures the service line operates on a cost-effective basis within the district. Works closely with Business Line Manager to carry out operations directives.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
WORK ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL ABILITIES:
- Participates in decision-making and long range planning activities for the service line within the district.
- Responsible for directing the overall activities of operations at the district in accordance with policies established by the Business Line Manager and Operations Manager for the
- Communicate effectively with management, client and crew in the planning, coordination and execution of our service.
- Builds and sustains customer relationships through field calls/visits.
- Responsible for providing direction and supervision at the well site for high profile job .
- Assists with service improvement efforts by actively participating in the process; be a leader at meetings.
- Advises on specific servicing problems and recommends use of specialized tools, techniques, and services.
- Coordinate with Business Line Manager to ensure proper training and safety practices are being met within the district.
- Support District Managers, Engineers and Sales Staff in daily activities of operations in a safe, efficient and cost effective manner.
- Assist in the execution of any of our services when required.
- Help promote safe work practices and higher standards of performance.
- Ensure the service line has the required manpower and equipment to handle the workload within the district.
- Ensure that paper work is completed in a timely fashion.
- Ensure that the operations are being run in a cost-effective manner without compromising corporate standards of service quality and safety for your district.
- Exercise decision making power in accordance with the team concept (team leader).
- Work with coordinators and supervisors through performance appraisals and feedback sessions to ensure that each individual is performing up to the standards set and to take necessary corrective action when necessary.
While performing the duties of this job the District Service Line Manager will spend a majority of the time indoors in environmentally controlled conditions, although occasional exposure to outdoor weather conditions will be required. While performing the duties of this job the employee will be exposed to moving mechanical parts and outside weather conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; risk of electrical shock and vibration. The noise level in the environment is occasionally moderate to loud.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to stand, sit and walk, and occasionally balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; hear and smell. The District Service Line Manager must have the ability reach with hands and arms, and lift up to 50 lbs. The vision requirements include: close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS – EDUCATION, SKILLS, ABILITIES, EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 5-10 years of Oil & Gas Services experience, with the majority of this time in a supervisory or management role.
- Experience with financial and administrative responsibilities.
- Able to solve special oil well drilling and production problems related to service line.
- Have the ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in the majority of situations.
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Strong communication skills- verbal and written
- Highly organized and strong time management abilities
- Highly analytical and strong critical thinking abilities
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook