Agilent Technologies is the world's premier measurement company. Agilent provides core electronic and bio-analytical measurement tools to engineers, service providers, researchers and scientists in the electronics, communications, life science research, environmental and petrochemical industries.
As a Service and Support Manager, you will be responsible for managing a team of Field Service Engineers focused on delivering Services for Agilent's core equipment chromatography, spectrometry, spectroscopy, dissolution) in the San Francisco Bay Area. Accountable for customer satisfaction, people management, service delivery metrics, and profit. This is an incentive based position.
- Ensures Services are completed in an optimal manner using direct labor and contractors
- Works closely with Territory Service Manager
- Escalations Management
- Proactively builds relationships with customers
- Removes barriers and quickly mobilize resources to meet needs
- Understands and meets customer needs through the optimization of services and the provision of effective delivery processes
- Assumes ownership of problem situations
- Successfully completes special customer projects (i.e. Moves, large installations, R&D efforts)
- Takes ownership for revenue growth and profitability
- Provides people management responsibilities
- Manages execution of operational tactical plans
- Travel to customer sites in Bay Area and internal meetings across the United States.
- Life Science or Engineering degree preferred
- A minimum of 3 years support experience. 5 years preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team building/development and cross-functional leadership skills
- Customer oriented
- Effective collaboration skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strategic thinking skills
- Proven track record in achieving results
- Achievements and/or results in implementing new programs to improve customer satisfaction and grow a service organization highly desirable.
- Proven track record in achieving results as a manager preferred
- Requires proven skills in leading/managing the execution of processes, projects and tactics
Must reside in the San Francisco Bay Area within easy drive of customers in South San Francisco, Oakland, and San Jose.
Agilent - 11 months ago
Products from Agilent Technologies have a measurable effect on the scientific world. A leading maker of scientific testing equipment, Agilen...