Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment is an industry leader in the engineering, manufacturing, and marketing of compact and heavy construction equipment, attachments, air compressors, lighting systems, generators and articulated dump trucks. Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment is a global alliance focused on delivering best-in-class products and services. It represents world-renowned brands, including Doosan, Bobcat, Montabert, Geith, Tramac, Doosan Moxy and Doosan Infracore Portable Power.
Wherever you find us, you’ll hear the sound of progress, see the results of our people, and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything that we do. Doosan’s "2G strategy" represents our belief in the growth of business through the growth of people. Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment is part of the Doosan Group, which employs over 35,000 people worldwide.
The District Service Manager (DSM) manages relationship at the dealer/customer level in all aspects related to technical support for all Doosan Heavy products supporting ADT and Mining excavator/Wheel Loader (Big size). Responsible for insuring timely resolution of technical problems and maintaining good relationships amongst our company, our dealers and the end users of our products.
The DSM is responsible for designing, implementing and continuously improving internal processes to support dealers in their efforts to provide top quality service to end users. The incumbent is responsible for establishing metrics to assess product support and aftermarket capabilities of the dealer network and insure that proper Service training for each product category is scheduled and carried out in the field and at the factories.
- Responsible for direct communication with troubled customers to resolve complaints fairly and equitably.
- Evaluate requests from dealers regarding policy adjustments outside of normal warranty guidelines.
- Assist and polices conducive to continuous improvement of dealer’s performance regarding parts business.
- Implement regular market survey that monitors market trends such as competitor service, product and customer requirement etc closely.
- Implement policies and processes for continuous dealer improvement through periodic evaluation of the technical infrastructure of the dealers (tools, manuals, systems, areas, etc) using the Dealer Review Process.
- Assist Area Manager(s) in the assessment of service capabilities of potential new dealerships and help new dealers in setting up their parts and service departments including training in the Policies and Procedures as well as systems and tools available to provide top quality service.
- Organize service and parts training schools both at dealer and regional level to insure technicians and parts salesmen are up to date regarding product improvements and changes.
FORMAL EDUCATION REQUIREMENT:
- Bachelor's of Science in Engineering (Mechanical, Electric or Electronics), MBA is a plus.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- 5 to 10 years of experience in service, parts and/or rental of construction, agricultural or industrial mobile equipment sold through distribution and an ability to demonstrate management experience in technical support and/or parts warehouse operations.
- Demonstrated ability to read schematics (hydraulic & electrical).
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot technical problems with hydraulic, electric and pneumatic systems.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Demonstrated ability and experience conducting technical training.
- Willing to travel extensively to attend training schools, trade shows and dealer open houses.
- Job often requires 50+ hour work weeks. Travel and work during weekends may be required.
- Bilingual English – Spanish. Some knowledge of Portuguese is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal relations.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 770-353-3805 .
Doosan is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms/agencies for this employment opportunity unless contracted with the Staffing Department. Agencies must work directly with Staffing as the primary point of contact and follow the Doosan application process to be considered for business. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Doosan via-email, the internet or directly to hiring managers at Doosan in any form without a valid written agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of Doosan, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Doosan as a result of the referral or through other means. Note: Any agreement entered into with Doosan before September 2010 is null and void. Search firms are essential to the recruitment and staffing efforts at Doosan and we value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. For this reason, Doosan has established and regularly maintains a preferred vendor list. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter.
Doosan Infracore is carving its own niche as one of the world's largest construction equipment makers. Part of Korea's Doosan...