District Team Leader In Training - Southeast(Job Number: STO0006JD)
JOIN US AS A DISTRICT TEAM LEADER IN TRAINING
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: District Manager in Training
About This Opportunity
Use your business, leadership and people skills to inspire exceptional performance. Maximize sales and profits for your Target store. Ensure great guest service and team member satisfaction. Create a fast-paced, energetic environment that delivers a consistent Target brand experience for team members and guests.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a District Team Leader in Training, you'll take the lead as you…
- Uphold the quality and productivity of every aspect of more than $250 million in sales for 10-12 stores
- Motivate and inspire large teams to high performance and fast, fun and friendly service
- Direct store management in merchandising, operational and team functions
- Work to attain maximum profits, sales, return on investment, market share and guest and team member satisfaction
- Plan and lead the team to ensure all positions in the district are staffed with exceptional leaders
- 4-year college degree
- Previous multi-unit management experience
- Demonstrated ability to deliver great results and complete multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong cognitive skills, including problem analysis, decision making, financial and quantitative analysis
Eligible team members will receive one of the best earnings packages anywhere, including competitive pay, all-around insurance coverage, 401(k), flexible scheduling, training and development and many other perks and benefits. Target is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is a drug-free workplace.
Expect the Best. At Target, we have a vision: to become the best - the best culture and brand, the best place for growth and the company with the best reputation. We offer an inclusive, collaborative and energetic work environment that rewards those who perform. We deliver engaging, innovative and on-trend experiences for our team members and our guests. We invest in our team members' futures by developing leaders and providing a breadth of opportunities for professional development. It takes the best to become the best, and we are committed to building a team that does the right thing for our guests, shareholders, team members and communities.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation serves guests at stores nationwide and at Target.com. Target is committed to providing a fun and convenient shopping experience with access to unique and highly differentiated products at affordable prices. Since 1946, the corporation has given 5 percent of its income through community grants and programs like Take Charge of Education®.
Primary Location: United States-Louisiana-Mandeville
- 3 years ago - save job
Target Corporation operates Target general merchandise stores with an assortment of general merchandise and food items, as well as...