This is an excellent opportunity for a strong business minded candidate to work in a position that will play a key role in managing their division for profitable sales performance of assigned business accounts within Flambeau's retail division, specifically focusing on our products in the art and craft industry. This is not a sales specific role, rather a position with its efforts focused on long-term profitability and balanced growth through management functions including strategic marketing direction and product development strategy.
For more information on Flambeau's art and craft products, please browse through our website and the Product Divisions tab (located at the top of this webpage.)
Essential Duties :
- Division Management & Development
- Responsible for development of business, market strategy and defining the focus and direction of assigned division
- Execution of revenue and profitability objectives
- Growth strategy and critical action plan
- Product management strategy
- Budget, forecast and resource management strategy
- Account Management
- Determine sales potential of key and major accounts.
- Develop key account focus requirements and strategies to ultimately maximize sales potential for each
- Design sales programs tailored to segments of trade.
- Align and direct efforts of sales force with key accounts and engage where necessary.
- Maintain key account and contact relationship information. Engage management resources where necessary to optimize account potential
- Sales Force Management
- Select, hire, train and terminate field sales personnel as required for complete and effective market coverage.
- Organize and deploy sales force through territory design, assignment and routing based on sales plans and objectives.
- Establish sales quotas and objectives for field personnel based on territory potential and business objectives.
- Supervise, monitor, and evaluate sales force results based on performance against established criteria.
- Maintain perpetual communication with all field sales personnel
- Sales Plans, Strategies and Support Documentation
- Submit annual and 3-year sales forecast of business unit(s). Monitor and adjust forecast as needed.
- Develop annual and long-term (3 year) sales plans and critical action strategies for business unit and sales divisions that are consistent with forecast. Sales plans should be formally reviewed with and approved by management.
- Sales plans should also include budget expense, product and competitive analysis.
- Product Development and Management Marketing and Promotion
- Recommendation of new products, product improvements as outlined in new product development procedures.
- Product mix management and SKU rationalization
- Market, category and competitive analysis
- Annual pricing and sales program managemen
- Develop promotional budget and recommendations for advertising and promotion.
- Manage programs, catalogs, artwork, price sheets and promotional materials requirements.
- Brand management and brand strategy leadership
- Excellent account management and customer relations skills
- Professional leadership and communication skills
- Strong organization and large project management experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Computer literate – Microsoft Office Suite (MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word & Outlook)
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field (Master’s degree a plus)
- Five or more years of sales, sales management, and marketing management experience.
- Prefer related retail industry sales and customer experience (Arts & Crafts industry)
Flambeau Inc. - 10 months ago
Flambeau, Inc. brings plastic to life for thousands of businesses and millions of professionals, hobbyists, and enthusiasts worldwide. From...