PULLMAN collaborates with clients to improve infrastructure by combining our award-winning specialty construction, repair and maintenance services with our proprietary technologies to provide innovative solutions for demanding engineering and construction challenges.
We are currently recruiting for a hands-on Division Operations Manager to provide leadership and vision to the industrial construction division of our Philadelphia regional office based in Thorofare, NJ. This division focuses on specialty structural repair solutions for heavy industrial clients. As a Division Manager, you will provide operational leadership to all aspects of the division, have profit & loss responsibility over project teams, and make key decisions and recommendations related to safety, profitability, business development, operations, resource management, growth, teamwork, and culture. You will partner with other Company leaders to formulate operational business strategies, establish goals and implement solutions.
Successful candidates must meet the following criteria to be considered for this strategic leadership position:
Our ideal candidate is an innovative but decisive leader who can work effectively in a highly collaborative, team-based environment; has the ability to set goals and expectations and hold others accountable; can encourage and mentor others; is approachable, empathetic and outgoing; can quickly gain trust and respect and is able to establish and maintain relationships. Approximately 50% travel is required with this position. We offer excellent compensation and benefits, including 401(k) and bonus program. EOE/M/F/D/V
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or related field of study
- 12+ years of industrial construction experience with at least 7 of those years in a Project Management or Senior Project Management role managing large industrial concrete repair projects
- Previous profit and loss responsibility over multiple projects in excess of $10million (aggregate value)
- Demonstrated leadership experience in all areas of construction operations including project management, safety, budget/financial management, quality control, and resource management
- Experience with contract negotiations and contract management, claims management and dispute resolution
- Proficient in reading and understanding drawings, specifications, and design build-solutions
- Must have or be able to obtain a TWIC card and be able to pass other periodic background checks and the clearance level designated by our industrial clients.
Structural Group - 12 months ago