If this describes you, keep reading…
- A proactive, confident self-starter who is tenaciously competitive no matter the situation?
- An analytical thinker who can easily engage in conversation?
- A naturally busy person who enjoys juggling multiple tasks at once?
- Happiest when you have challenges involving projects and people?
- A person who enjoys the freedom and independence to make your own decisions?
- A self-starter where it drives you crazy if you don’t hit your goals?
As a Divisional Director, you’re in charge of the culture and performance of your division (which would range from 4 to 7 senior living communities). At Bickford, we believe you don’t have to choose between great performance or great culture—you can and should have both. You will ultimately be responsible for all functions within your division ranging from resident care, operations, marketing, financial, and family development (human resources). This role is not meant for everyone and it takes a special person to find the balance between culture and performance. When this role is done effectively, a lasting impact is made for our residents, our Bickford Family Members (that’s what we call our employees), the company, and yourself.
Bickford Senior Living owns and operates 45 Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care branches in Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Missouri, and Nebraska with headquarters located in Olathe, KS. The company was created when owners, Don & Judie Eby, were unable to find a quality assisted living residence for their mother, Mary Bickford who was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease. The Bickford story is told in more detail at www.enrichinghappiness.com
If this describes you, please click the link below to fill out an assessment:
Bickford Senior Living - 2 years ago