Your Future is Now! Look forward 12 months. You successfully filled a key business position within our South Division field sales team and had a successful first year. You leveraged our in-depth sales training program to prepare and, while leading the South Sales team you effectively presented National's products, services and programs to various contract furniture market partners, while ensuring alignment with business plans. You established positive relationships with your team, numerous dealers, A&D firms and key end users through on-going personal contacts and face to face meetings. Revenues are up in the territory and you shared in this success through our sales incentive compensation program.
Congratulations; it certainly feels good to be part of a winning team. However, success like this draws on the efforts of many. National Office Furniture's leadership within the mid-market segment of the contract furniture industry allows us to do things others cannot. Our customer service and sales operations teams located in Jasper, IN are both highly trained and actively engaged. This allows all Divisional Managers to focus more time on their division needs, team efforts, sales and business development. Also, the financial strength of National Office Furniture enables on-going investment into the products, programs and promotions that already set us apart from others in the industry. In short, we have a very strong shared services team focused on supporting your field sales efforts. Successful candidates will....
- Have the proven ability to lead a team by developing business plans that address key company initiatives
- Be able to recruit, retain and develop talented District Managers
- Have proven history of sales growth and demonstrated collaboration with peers and management to execute strategies
- Possess strong communication and organizational skills
- Have extensive knowledge of the office furniture industry and 5 or more years experience managing a diverse sales team remotely
- Possess a bachelor's degree in business management or related field
- Preferred location: Florida or Atlanta, GA
Kimball International, Inc - 19 months ago
Kimball International, Inc. provides a variety of products from its two business segments: the Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS)...