Equity Office is an owner and operator of primarily Class A office buildings in multiple markets across the country. The company is an affiliate of the Blackstone Group, a premier global private equity firm. Equity Office is headquartered in Chicago, IL, and has approximately 800 employees nationwide.
This person will manage the operations of the Marina at Rowes Wharf and the Commercial Maritime Terminal (CMT) and will supervise the activities of the dock staff.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Manage the 40-slip Marina at Rowes Wharf and the adjacent marine facilities of the CMT.
- Supervise dock staff
- Manage reservations for short-term stays and pick-ups and drop-offs at the Marina and CMT. Manage reservations for the Foster’s Pavilion
- Manage cash and credit card transactions for all customers. Responsible for proper office accounting and safe keeping of funds
- Provide excellent customer service to seasonal and transient marina guests, guests of the Boston Harbor Hotel, and Rowes Wharf tenants
- Provide or coordinate maintenance and upkeep of marina facilities, equipment, and the Marina Skiff
- Assist in the preparation for evening Summer in the City events
- Maintain thorough knowledge of US Coast Guard and Rowes Wharf security measures for the Rowes Wharf waterfront
- Perform or coordinate tasks to ensure a clean and safe Marina and CMT environment
- Assist in materials and supplies purchasing
- Coordinate with Rowes Wharf Property Management and Engineering staff, the staff if the Boston Harbor, and the cleaning staff for the property
- Report to the Property Manager.
A high school diploma or equivalent with two years’ experience as dock manager is required.Should have experience with boat handling, securing lines, etc. Experience in a position working with the public. Valid Massachusetts driver’s license.
The Marina at Rowes Wharf is Boston's premiere marina and international point of arrival for sail/motor yachts. The gateway to downtown Boston, Rowes Wharf is just steps away from national historic and cultural sites, museums, the best restaurants in New England, and workd-class shopping. With all-new facilities and unparalled service, the marina at Rowes Wharf sets the standard for quality, comfort and fun on the Boston Waterfront.
For immediate consideration, please apply online at
Equity Office is committed to a diverse workforce. EOE M/F D/V
Equity Office - 30+ days ago
ARF Manager - LFIC
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Massachusetts Hospital Association
- 7 days ago
Equity Office Properties Trust (NYSE:EOP), operating through its various subsidiaries and affiliates, is the nation's largest publicly held...