Find Your Purpose !
Are you passionate about helping people? Do you value education and enjoy developing relationships? Are you driven by the challenge of meeting expectations and goals?
Grand Canyon University is currently seeking talented, energetic Doctoral Online Enrollment Counselors for our enrollment team.
GCU offers an excellent compensation and benefits package that includes comprehensive medical, vision, and dental insurance programs focused on employee wellness, paid tuition, reduced cost child care, onsite fitness centers, 401K savings plan, continuous growth opportunities, and an energetic environment!
As an Online Enrollment Counselor you are the first point of contact for prospective students and play a vital role in their success at GCU. Online Enrollment Counselors will have the opportunity to perform the following:
Salary: $40,000 a year
- Follows all policies, procedures and compliance guidelines
- Works closely with cross functional and support departments
- Must maintain a minimum of 4-5 hours on the phone each day speaking with potential students about GCU’s online degree programs
- Be an active member of a graduation team focused on student success
- Provide guidance and assistance to new students through the registration and admission process
- Build rapport and reinforce student expectations
- Maintain a high level of customer service and student retention
- Continually meet or exceed performance expectations
- Understands and learns all software programs/systems to effectively assist students
- Work well in a team environment
Successful candidates will have:
At GCU, our purpose is to help others find theirs!
- Bachelors degree required - Master's preferred
- At least 6 months of related experience (Call Center, In/Out Bound, Customer Service) preferred
- One to three years experience servicing students in the education industry preferred
- A passion for assisting others in realizing their goals through higher education
- Ethical, has integrity and is compliance focused
- Self-directed professional that possesses and exercises high level communication skills
- Enjoys a fast paced dynamic work environment
- Capable of spending four or more hours on the phone assisting students
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and deal with ambiguity
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving and customer service skills
- Ability to listen, understand and overcome obstacles
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proficient in the Internet, Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel, and ability to toggle between multiple screens.
Grand Canyon University - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard
Since 1949, Grand Canyon University has been helping students find their purpose and achieve their potential by preparing them to pursue...