We are currently seeking a Document Control Specialist to join our team in Salt Lake City, UT. As a Document Control Specialist, you will be responsible for the following:
• All records are maintained in absolute integrity and in compliance with applicable regulations and requirements to ensure the company’s adherence to such rules and regulations in an audit setting.
• Proactive policy development (in cooperation with reimbursement / billing team) to ensure company procedures are consistent with the most current Medicare and commercial insurance documentation requirements.
• Management and documentation of all re-order program and prescriptions for active customers.
1. Ongoing prescription maintenance for all product types
2. Ongoing prior authorization maintenance
3. Requesting, verifying, and entering Dr. chart notes/Labs/Medical Documentation
4. Requesting and documenting required forms and documents
5. Work with billing department to minimize denials and gather documentation needed for resubmissions
6. Proactive CMN follow up and entry for active customers
7. Perform other related duties as assigned with a sense of urgency and accuracy
Type 55 wpm
Accurate Data Entry
Oral Communication Skills
Written Communication Skills
General Operation of Office Equipment
Ability to lift up to 20 pounds
High School Diploma
Prior work experience in data entry and insurance field is helpful.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is constantly required talk, hear and use hands and fingers to feel, handle or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally stand, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel crouch or crawl and lift and /or move up to 20 pounds. There are no specific vision abilities required by this job.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may occasionally be exposed to blood borne pathogens. The noise level in the work environment is moderate when in the office.
The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
DSC/Byram offers a busy competitive environment and promotes from within. Employees play a pro-active role in our success. We offer training, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401K with a match and tuition reimbursement. If you feel you meet the above requirements, please submit your resume. EOE. No phone calls please!
Byram Healthcare - 13 months ago
Pharmaceutical distribution company Mediq (formerly OPG Groep) is involved in both commercial wholesaling and consumer retailing of drugs...