Delex Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).
Join the Delex team! This is an exciting career opportunity with Delex Systems, Inc., a worldwide provider of leading edge technology solutions.
Already submitted a resume or created a login? Login Now
Start Over with Job Search
13-008: *Document Control/Registry Operator
Location Washington Navy Yard, DC
Establish, populate, and maintain an automated document control system for accountability of all media and documents for receipt and dispatch, location, responsible custodian, disposition, document retrieval and history of all items in accordance with the office SOP and applicable security references and manuals.
The DC/RO personnel will be responsible for ensuring that all material and media contains proper markings,cover sheets and bar codes.All documentation related to the dispatch and receipt or transmission of such material is maintained via automated logs.
Will also be responsible to receive and establish control and accountability for all incoming and outgoing classified material and media to include all material that arrives via US Mail, designated courier, security communications, or electronic means in accordance with applicable security guidelines.
Will be responsible for destruction of material and will maintain all receipts and logs as required. Provide assistance during annual inventories as required.
Additional duties will include sending and receiving faxes, scanning documents, maintaining necessary files, and preparing all packages for mailing. Will provide assistance with other tasking as needed.
- Top Secret clearance with favorable SSBI completed within past five years.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum two (2) years experience in a DoD classified work environment (Military, Govt civilian, or DoD contractor).
- Working knowledge of Security manuals, directives, and Executive Orders (NISPOM, JAFAN series, etc.)
- Proficient with Windows applications, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and database applications.
Delex - 23 months ago