The Document Administrator ensures document control functions are performed in accordance with company procedures and project requirements; performs administrative support duties on site and manages project documentation and drawings in an auditable format from creation of documents to archive of same.
Responsibilities, include, but not limited to:
- Publish a Daily Management “Plan of the Day” (POD), coordinating the signing and filing of completed POD’s on specified electronic drives.
- Compile the Weekly and Monthly Management Reports.
- Assist in preparation and tracking requirements for Monthly Management meetings, indicators and other contract deliverables.
- Set up and manage files both electronically and hard copy; performing document scanning and archiving.
- Document Control and Engineering drawing distribution and tracking, maintaining the current drawing and spec’s packages, receiving and issuing drawings, stamp, log and distribution to field personnel and contractor.
- Set up and maintain the site Request for Information (RFI), Submittal, and Condition Report Logs. Route the RFI’s, submittal and maintain the document archiving on specified drives. Track responses, issue updates and monitor due dates. Host/Attend a weekly RFI/SUB call with Contractor and Engineer.
- Assist with internal reports tracking and close out, maintaining multiple logs, sending out reminders and hard copy filing.
- Gather, compile and track safety man-hour totals from all contractors, subcontractors, and site personnel.
- Coordinate the ordering, receiving and tracking of site office supply inventory and maintain site equipment inventory.
- Perform general clerical functions, such as tending phones, copying, filing, faxing, receiving project attendance sheets, etc.
- Self-starter able to take on responsibilities and tasks with a minimum of supervision,
- Familiar with wind power terminology, wind farm documentation, and office administrative procedures
- Good oral and written communication
- Strong time management
- Excellent organizational skills
- Knowledge of and/or wiliness to be trained in Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio and SAP; or similar accounting software experience
If interested please email resume to EGPNA.HRRecruiting1@enel.com with Doc Control Admin in the subject line.
- AS/AA in Business, Accounting, Office Administration preferred, or a minimum of 5 years’ experience in an office management role;
- Construction related experience preferred.
- Intermediate Level of proficiency for Office Software for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal skills for frequent interfacing with contractors, subcontractors, landowners and vendors.
Enel - 24 months ago