Construction Management / Engineering Firm has immediate opportunity for Document Control Specialist
- Minimum 5 years Document Control experience in engineering, construction or related industry
- Experience with Document Control software (e.g., Prolog or Primavera Expedition) a Plus
- Must be detail oriented, accurate and dependable
- Excellent ability to analyze and problem solve
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word) and Windows
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- College experience preferred
- Track and Expedite Submittals from subcontractors & suppliers
- Control processing of project related files and documents
- Process RFIs, Change Orders and Construction Submittals
- Maintain efficient files and records
- Perform other office duties as directed by Project Manager
Company offers competitive wages plus a choice of health benefit plans and levels of coverage.
Submit resume for immediate consideration.
Indeed - 2 years ago
MARRS Services, Inc. (MARRS) provides program/construction management, engineering and environmental services for public works...