KeyPoint Government Solutions is currently seeking candidates for a Document Control Specialist to be located at our headquarters office in Loveland, CO. Relocation funds are not available.
The main purpose of the Document Control Specialist is to process all incoming cases that are assigned to KeyPoint Government Solutions (KGS) by the Office of Personnel Management (OPM). This includes inputting case information into KGS and OPM specific databases such as the KGS Portal and PIPS for tracking purposes by all KGS staff, maintenance of all case files, processing of all case notes received from Field Investigators after work has been completed and transmitted, providing customer service to all internal and external customers and processing any requests they may have for required documents and/or information.
- Log all sets of case notes received via FedEx/UPS from Field Investigators into KTrack in Portal
- Sort case notes received, remove duplicate case papers, verify contents of each package per manifest, document discrepancies and provide information to respective Field Manager for action
- Shred cases as per applicable OPM and KeyPoint guidelines. Scan case notes received back from the field into KTrack, shred case as per OPM guidelines
- General filing, loose filing, refile cases received back from the floor, etc.
- Perform audits on all active case files to ensure accurate maintenance and re-file any misfiled documents
- Provide customer service: check cases in and out from Field Managers and Workload Managers, handle incoming phone calls, email and fax requests from Field Investigators
- Provide on-the-job training to newly hired Document Control personnel, train and equip newly hired personnel assigned to Document Control and answer questions they may have regarding processes
- Provide re-training if/when required or when dictated by OPM and/or KeyPoint policy revisions or updates
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum six months to one year of experience in administrative or related field required
- Detail oriented
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must maintain high level of confidentiality
- Must be dependable and highly responsible
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be well-organized and possess the ability to multi-task
- Microsoft office proficiency in Word, Outlook and Excel
- Must have the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, changing environment
- U.S. citizenship (required for federal security clearance)
- Candidates selected for this position must pass a mandatory post-offer drug test
Federal Background Investigation REQUIRED, please read.
The selected candidate for this position must be able to successfully obtain and maintain a favorably adjudicated government background investigation. This background investigation requires U.S. citizenship and will include an investigation of 10+ years of history including financial, education, employment, medical, residence, and personal records. The cost of this investigation will be paid by KeyPoint.
About KeyPoint Government Solutions:
KeyPoint Government Solutions is an investigative and risk-mitigation services company that delivers advisory, monitoring, compliance and other solutions across a variety of related practice areas. Our primary areas of expertise include background investigations, infrastructure safety and security, emergency management, criminal justice services, fraud investigations and program management. Led by team of highly regarded industry authorities, our workforce of almost 1,600 investigators and subject matter experts supports a wide variety of clientele including the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), the Office of Personnel Management (OPM), Customs and Border Protection (CBP), and more. Our reputation is consistent with quality, integrity and exceeding both our clients’ and employees’ expectations. KeyPoint has offices in Washington, D.C., New York, N.Y., Austin, Tex., and Loveland, Colo.
KeyPoint Government Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.