W R Systems, Ltd. has an immediate need for a Document Preparation/Scanner Computer Operator in the Fairfax, VA area.
Position responsibilities to include but are not limited to the following:
Candidates must possess the following experience:
- Assist the department with document preparation, to include, but not limited to, staple removal, pagination, check lists, and document inventory.
- Responsible for an account of what boxes or documents are in process, closed, or pending under their individual tasking.
- Assist the department with document scanning, post preparation stage.
- Assist the department with quality control or the scanned documents by reviewing each record for pagination, mis-scanned, and blank pages, and correcting as necessary.
- Maintain the work load to meet production schedules as assigned; report to the Production Supervisor with any delays or changes in such.
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) Aptitude for a general office environment required.
- Computer Literate, proficiency in MS Window and MS Office Suite, a plus.
- Maintain security of company confidential, business-sensitive information.
- Position requirements may result in exposure to mature or explicit information; discretion with and sensitivity to these items is a priority.
- Follow general instructions for desired format or work, or established format.
- Attend both formal and on-the-job training.
- Have the flexibility to move from one assignment/project to the next when specific tasks assigned terminate or commence.
- Complete multiple tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Possess teamwork skills; effectively communicate and work with all levels of employees.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Possess average physical ability to see computer screen and operate scanning equipment. Must be able to lift a minimum of 25Ibs.
W R Systems, Ltd., is an equal opportunity employer with a proven track record of high employee retention. We have been providing engineering, science and systems innovations, support and solutions to Public and Private sector since 1983. We encourage individual growth and provide a flexible work schedule with competitive benefit package. We acknowledge individual and group achievements through awards, bonuses, and various other formal and informal methods.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action / Male / Female / Disabled / Veteran
WRSystems, Ltd. - 20 months ago