Checks customer specifications to determine required scanning and scan parameters accordingly.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Quickly and accurately retrieves documents from the Batch Operator and/or sorting staff.
- Scans all prepared documents.
- Keeps record of completed work.
- Selects materials needed to complete work assignment.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of client information per HIPAA guidelines.
- Loads, scans, and checks document quality throughout the process
- Understand industry standards for image quality and applieds standards to output of customer's work
- Follows all job instructions to ensure compliance with customer requirements
- May clean and perform preventative maintenance and basic repairs on equipment
- May perform prep work of customer documents prior to scanning
- Meets or exceeds procution rate to company standards
- Completres all tracking paperwork and/or inputs work data into appropriate systems in timely and accurate manner
- Maintains appropriate housekeeping in work area
- Follows all safety and security procedures and notifies supervisor of potential hazards promptly
- Performs othe duties as assigned
- Ability to work in a production environment, which will be environmentally controlled.
- Ability to work flexible hours with fluctuating off days, when required to meet needs of the department.
- Capable of spending long periods of time standing, repeating the same tasks, heavy lifting, and contending with high noise levels caused by various office machines and equipment.
- Ability to perform assigned responsibilities, duties, and tasks according to established practices, procedures, techniques, and standards with minimal supervision with the assigned time frame.
- Conditions may include office environement, computer room, production floor, warehouse and shipping/receiving.
- Occasional exposure to dirt, toner, ink, and other environmental factors is possible
- Requires sitting for extended periods of time
- Requires repetitive motion
- May lift up to 25 lbs periodically
SourceHOV is a proud sponsor of the 100,000 jobs Mission to employ America’s veterans. We believe that hiring veterans is not only the right thing to do for veterans, but it’s a great thing to do for our business. Our Nation’s military veterans represent the best this country has to offer and they bring meaningful skills to the workplace. Additionally, SOURCEHOV is an equal opportunity employer and does not discrimate on the basis of race,color, religion, age, sex, national origina, disability, or veteran status. EOE.
- High School Diploma, General Equivalency Diploma or its equivalent.
- Must have six months of mail room related experience and/or training.
- Entrant must be able to maintain high production levels.
- Working knowledge of various computer software applications.
- Acquire good spelling, punctuation, and grammar skills.
- Basic computer skills desireable
- Demostrated ability to pay attention to detail
- Candidate must be legally able to work within the United States.
- Candidate must be able to adhere to all laws, policies, and guidelines of the company and its clients.
SourceHOV LLC - 11 months ago