Searching for a documentation specialist in Broooklyn, NY for a 3 month project. Must have MS Excel experience.
The primary role of the Documentation Specialist within the Project Document Management group is to oversee the flow of documentation in a production suite to support engineering and construction groups. Other duties may include facilitating, scheduling and managing the control, review, approval and retention of manufacturing batch records, standard operating procedures, training units and technical documents in electronic and manual documentation systems.
- Prepares, formats, tracks and coordinates departmental documentation in support of project management activities and projects involving manufacturing batch records, procedures, change controls, training units and technical documents.
- Develop processes to maintain accurate record keeping and electronic file maintenance of all documentation within the Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Manufacturing Technologies departments.
- Compose and build a matrix (database) in MS Excel.
- Review critical of documentation prepared by authors prior to approval submissions.
Specific Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, etc:
Education/Experience/ Licenses/Certifications: Associates Degree preferred or equivalent professional experience required.
- Must possess excellent communication skills as well as proven written and verbal skills.
- High proficiency required in Microsoft Office applications especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Solid organizational and time management skills are required to prioritize activities in a manner consistent with departmental and site wide objectives.
- Position requires flexibility to quickly adapt to changing work environment and schedules.
Pinnacle Telecom Group, LLC - 10 days ago
Pinnacle Telecom Group, LLC (PTG) is an independent firm providing consulting and engineering services on a nationwide basis to the...