Join us for a day at the park!!
Are you looking for an opportunity to share your love and tenderness for dogs, your ability to lead them and your drive to nurture by keeping them clean, healthy and happy?
If so, Fido’s Indoor Dog Park is the place for you. Fido’s Indoor Dog Park offers a large park space, vibrant atmosphere and a pool for dogs and their owners to play. We also specialize in cage-free daycare, boarding, grooming, and natural pet products. Our staff members have a passion for dogs and a drive to build a community amongst dog owners so they feel comfortable playing with their pups, relaxing at the café or mingling with others. Staff members also have a focus on cleanliness using natural non-toxic chemicals to provide a clean, ordor-free environment for dogs and their owners.
Responsibilities: Park Rangers are responsible for ensuring customers and their dogs have a good experience in the park, the facility is kept clean and daily routines for dogs are followed.
- Ensure all dogs are having fun in the dog park and quickly addressing signs of stress
- Clean and disinfect parks, restrooms, café, and other areas and restock all supplies when required
- Collect trash / waste and deposit in appropriate waste receptacles.
- Assist dog owners with park usage
- Manage the daily routine of dogs boarding or in daycare including feeding, playing, outdoor walking and overnight accommodations
- Previous experience with dogs or daycare/boarding preferred
- The ability to work in a face-paced environment with high emphasis on cleaning
- Good communication and team work
- The ability to lift 50 lbs
Check out our website at: