Make your move.
XPO Logistics (NYSE: XPO) is one of the fastest-growing companies in the transportation logistics business, and a Top 25 Freight Brokerage Firm. We're creating jobs at record speed - and we're bringing a lot of qualified people on board. In the past year alone, we added more than 20 locations to grow our three businesses: freight brokerage, expedited transportation and freight forwarding.
At XPO, we don't own trucks, ships or planes, but we're in the middle of the action: connecting shippers who have loads to move with the best carriers for those loads. It's fast-paced, competitive work. We want people on our team who are confident and driven to win -- people who are excited to help build our growth. We've created inspiring workspaces that are charged with adrenaline, where a big effort can pay off in a big way. And you'll do it with our support: we'll give you training and technology and a strong team to work with.
This is your chance to achieve more with a company that's driving toward becoming a multi-billion dollar business in the next few years. It's your move.
- Quoting customers on all modes of transportation (air, ground, ocean etc.)
- Heavy price and service negotiation with customers and carriers
- Track and Trace shipments with carriers and agents
- Work closely with the operational team to ensure customers’ needs and expectations are met
- A Minimum of 1 year experience in the Freight Forwarding Industry
- Bachelor's Degree preferred. Experience may be substituted in lieu of education
- Ability to work in a high stress, high volume office
- Must have strong problem solving skills and the ability to think and respond quickly to sales & service issues
- Must be adaptable to changing needs of clients
- Effective follow-up skills
- In-depth knowledge of the company's product and services
XPO Logistics, Inc. - 18 months ago