ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Provide prompt, efficient, and courteous service to all customers, internal and external.
· Assist customers with their donations by promptly greeting every donor and assisting them in unloading their vehicle.
· Accurately presort donations by category and label donations accordingly.
· Safely, efficiently and accurately load trailers.
· Maintain a clean and organized work environment to ensure safe working area for associates and customers.
· Ensure the security of company assets. Immediately report known or suspected security and/or theft problems (internal/external).
· Know and adhere to department policies and procedures.
· Communicate directly and consistently with supervisor, relating problems with the donation area and customers.
· Set a positive public image by adhering to the dress code and personal hygiene standards set forth by GCVA.
· Exercise sound judgment when dealing with customers, making decisions that positively affect both customers and GCVA.
Goodwill Viriginia Retail Jobs - 6 months ago